Friday, April 11, 2014

I Love That Guy

I woke up this morning just dreading get out of bed. With so many things on my plate to do I just didn't want to face the day. And I usually LOVE Fridays. But spending just a few minutes with Brett as he waited for Sheriff to get ready turned my day around.

Brett could not find his phone and I reminded him he has this WONDERFUL Find my Phone feature through Google. So Brett tried it, "Google...find my phone."

It didn't work.

He ended up finding his phone in the family room. We wondered why the "cool ap" didn't work. Brett then held the phone in his hand and tried it again. "Google...find my phone." Bing! It worked! As long as it was in his hand. But when he put it down and walked away to say the words.... nothing. No matter how loud he raised his voice...nothing.

I was laughing pretty hard.

Then Sheriff showed up freshly showed ... with porcupine hair. Brett told him to go comb it, because he didn't want to go onto job sites with Lion O from The Thundercats.

I almost decorated my computer with my cereal.

Thanks Brett, you're the best.

No comments: